APS : Wednesday, 31 January 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has received, Wednesday in Algiers, the Belgian Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for Foreign Affairs and European Affairs, Didier Reynders,
who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The audience was attended by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
M. Reynders started Tuesday a two-day working visit to Algeria with a view to assessing bilateral cooperation and examining means to boost exchanges and strengthen economic partnership.
His visit also aims at discussing regional and international issues of common interest, especially the situation in the Sahel, Libya, the Middle East and the Mediterranean region, as well as illegal migration and the fight against terrorism.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune