APS : Thursday, 29 June 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Wednesday had a phone conversation with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, said Thursday the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan