APS : Thursday, 13 September 2018
ALGIERS – President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Thursday has a telephone conversation with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron about the bilateral relations, “accompanied by strategic partnership,”
as well as the situation in Mali and in Libya, announced a communiqué of the presidency of the Republic.
Such discussion between the two presidents, “part of the tradition of consultation between the two Heads of State, concerned the Algerian-French relations bearing the seal of a strategic partnership in all the fields as well as the situation in the region, in Libya and Mali,” added the communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum