APS : Tuesday, 21 March 2017
ORAN (Algeria)- Partnership with foreign companies constitutes a “strategic focus” to develop hydrocarbon and mining industries in Algeria,
the chairman of the National Agency for Hydrocarbon Resources Development (ALNAFT), Sid Ali Betata, said Tuesday.
In an address at the opening of the seventh North Africa Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (NAPEC), in Oran (432-km west of Algiers), Betata said that “partnership with international companies is the appropriate way to combine our efforts around the same goal, namely the development of hydrocarbon reserves and their use in the interest of all sides.”
Algeria has “extensive experience,” he said, adding that there is a need to further develop it.
“The various success stories show the pertinence of the approach that has been adopted for three decades, and which contributes to make our partners’ commitment to the projects underway long-lasting.” *
“Through partnership with oil companies with recognised performance, new oil provinces have increased our potential in resources and will continue, for a long time, to substantially contribute to national hydrocarbon production,” he stressed.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya