Participation of the Ambassador in the jury of the Queen Rose Competition
Ambassador Latifa Benazza was part in the international jury of the Queen Rose Competition which took place on May 14, 2021 to launch the 118th Rose Festival in Kazanlak, a Bulgarian town twinned with the town of Blida since 2017.
This participation was the occasion for informal exchanges during which the Algerian and Bulgarian parties discussed renewal of joint efforts aimed at implementing cooperation projects in the field of economy and culture which signed between Blida, on the one hand, and Kazanlak and Stara Zagora on the other hand, and have been temporarily put to a stop following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification