At the invitation of Mrs. Donka Mihaylova, Mayor of Troyan (160 km from Sofia), the Embassy took part in the annual edition of the National Exhibition of Crafts and Culinary Art “Oreshak 2016”, held from 3 to 5 May, at the Exhibition Centre of Orishak, Troyan.
Initially devoted to crafts, the national exhibition “Oreshak” is of ultimate importance in Bulgaria, since it is regularly organized in a region traditionally known for its intense artisanal and artistic activity.
The participation of Algeria was marked by an exhibition of handicrafts and Algerian art, a video showing the richness and diversity of the Algerian handicrafts and traditional art as well as the presentation of some Algerian dishes and traditional sweets.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار