APS : Monday, 31 December 2018
ALGIERS- Palestine’s ambassador to Algiers Louai Aissa welcomed Monday Algeria’s unconditional support to the Palestinian cause.
In the audience granted to him by Minister of Relations with the Parliament Mahdjoub Bedda, Palestine’s ambassador “extended his thanks to Algeria, people and government, and reviewed the situation in Palestine,” welcoming “Algeria’s unconditional support to the Palestinian cause,” said a ministerial communiqué.
On this occasion, Aissa welcomed “the fraternal relations between the two brotherly peoples and their leaders.”
For his part, Bedda reiterated “the feelings of commitment, devotion and faithfulness to all the Palestinians,” considering the Palestinian cause as an “Algerian cause.”
In this regard, the minister stressed “the necessity of the union and cohesion between all the Arab and Muslim peoples for the triumph of this crucial issue to which President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika gives all the attention,” pointing out “the historical aspect and experience of the Algerian revolution.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization