APS : Thursday, 28 September 2017
ALGIERS- More than 80 national and foreign tourism exhibitors, investors and players are taking part in the international investment and equipment trade fair “Tourism Invest,”
being held at the Exhibition Centre of Algiers, organizers said Thursday.
Organized by Touba Tours group, specialized in travel and tourist investment, in coordination with many tourism firms and agencies, the trade fair is aimed at “bringing together all national and international players who have a great experience in the field.”
It is mainly intended for those with a high expertise in the development and achievement of different tourist projects (hotels, seaside resorts and camping), equipment, modern technology, promotion of furnishing services, decoration of hotels, design and training, Salami Dounia, the manager of the event’s preparatory committee, told APS.
The event, to run until next Saturday, comes to contribute to the efforts for the development of local tourism and promotion of destination Algeria.
It is also intended to give a fresh impetus to the development of tourism potential of Algeria, to make of the tourist industry a lever for sustainable development, the speaker said.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea