APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
ALGIERS- The president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika designated the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa to represent him in the celebration of the 60th
anniversary of Ghana’s independence which will take place in Accra (Ghana) said Sunday, the presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“In response to the invitation he received from his Excellency Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, president of the Republic of Ghana, his Excellency Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic designated Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, Speaker of the People’s National Assembly to represent him in the celebration of the 60th anniversary of independence of the Republic of Ghana, which will take place on 6 March 2017 in Accra,” said the source.
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand
- Tourism: Algeria, Mauritania ink cooperation agreement
- Algeria-EU: 4th annual high-level energy dialogue meeting on October 10 in Algiers