APS : Thursday, 28 June 2018
WASHINGTON- The CEO of the national hydrocarbon group Sonatrach Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour held in Washington a series of talks with the leaders of international energy
groups with whom he broached the partnership opportunities in production, transport and marketing of hydrocarbons.
Ould Kaddour, who is participating in Washington at the 27th World Gas Conference 2018, held meetings with the managers of international and American companies to promote Sonatrach’s investments.
The discussions aimed also at exchanging with the partners Sonatrach’s new approach concerning the development of its activities, said Ould Kaddour on the sidelines of this conference.
In this regard, Ould Kaddour held two meetings with the leaders of ExxonMobil, the world’s largest oil group, interested in investment in the Algerian mining field.
He also discussed with Darren Woods, then with David Maclean and Brad Corson, deputy-chairmen in charge of Africa and upstream joint-ventures, respectively.
In these discussions, Sonatrach CEO said that a technical group of the ExxonMobil is currently in Algeria to examine “partnership opportunities on specific projects.”
Ould Kaddour seized the opportunity to relaunch discussions with the American group Anadarko on the development of new wells in the fields of Hassi Berkine and Ourhoud.
Sonatrach’s head also held discussions with chairman of Chevron, in charge of supplying and marketing Colin Parfitt who expressed his group’s hope to join with Sonatrach in the creation of a trading company.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization