APS : Tuesday, 31 October 2017
ORAN – Up to 120 exhibitors, including 35 foreigners and 10 international organizations are expected to partake in the 7th International Show of Fishing and Aquaculture (SIPA 2017),
planned next November in Oran, the organizers said Tuesday.
SIPA 2017 will be organized from 9 to 12 November at Oran Convention Center under the slogan of “For sustainable and diversified growth of Fishing and Aquaculture economy,” said Rodane Brahim, president of the Show’s Organizing Committee.
The UN Development Programme (UNDP), the Agreement on the Conservation of Cetaceans in the Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea and contiguous Atlantic area (ACCOBAMS), the Korean Agency of the International Cooperation (KOICA), the Japanese Agency of International Cooperation (JICA) will participate in the event.
The 120 exhibitors are specialized several fields like equipments, expertise, fish food, the production of fingerlings, construction of ships, and fish conditioning and processing.
Conferences, workshops and forums will be scheduled on the sidelines of this event on the various segments related to Fisheries and Aquaculture Development, Aquaculture Activity Zones, the Sector Strategy, Maritime Safety and Training, said Rodane.
The SIPA 2017 is part of a sectoral plan to promote investment in fisheries and aquaculture, and to accompany economic changes as part of the new growth model.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune