APS : Wednesday, 30 November 2016
VIENNA – The Algerian proposal on output cut, which was submitted to the Ministerial Conference of the Organization of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has been adopted Wednesday in Vienna, reliable sources told APS on Wednesday.
The proposal which was selected as a working basis by the Cartel’s High Level Expert Committee provides for the reduction of nearly 1.1 million barrels per day to be applied by OPEC-member countries.
OPEC members are now drafting the final communiqué of the Conference held behind closed doors.
A news conference is scheduled after the conference.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya