Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Economy & Business > OPEC: Algerian proposal on output cut adopted in Vienna
APS : Wednesday, 30 November 2016
VIENNA – The Algerian proposal on output cut, which was submitted to the Ministerial Conference of the Organization of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has been adopted Wednesday in Vienna, reliable sources told APS on Wednesday.
The proposal which was selected as a working basis by the Cartel’s High Level Expert Committee provides for the reduction of nearly 1.1 million barrels per day to be applied by OPEC-member countries.
OPEC members are now drafting the final communiqué of the Conference held behind closed doors.
A news conference is scheduled after the conference.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia