APS : Thursday, 16 May 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Cherif Omari on Thursday held talks in Medina, Saudi Arabia, with Saudi Minister of Environment, Water and Agriculture,
Abdurrahman bin Abdulmohsen Al-Fadhli, with whom he discussed bilateral cooperation in the sector, the ministry said in a statement.
The two officials held discussions on the sidelines of the second International Dates Council meeting, considered ways and means to boost bilateral cooperation in agriculture and investment opportunities, especially in date and milk industries in Algeria.
“The two ministers agreed to enhance cooperation among (Algerian and Saudi) inter-professional organizations,” the statement said.
Omari also met the director general of the Arab Organization for Agricultural Development (AOAD), Ibrahim Adam Ahmed El-Dekhairi with whom he examined ways to strengthen cooperation with the organization,” the statement said.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation