APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- The 97th session of the ministerial meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) will take place Thursday 22 December, in Cairo (Egypt), with the participation of the minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa said Tuesday, the ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting will be devoted to the review of the situation of the international petroleum market, the organizational issues and the evaluation of this organization’s activities, said the source.
OAPEC brings together ten Arab petroleum exporting countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya, Algeria, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Iraq, Syria and Egypt.
Created in 1968, this organization based in Kuwait, aims to coordinate energy policies in Arab countries, with the goal to promote their economic development.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار