APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- The 97th session of the ministerial meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) will take place Thursday 22 December, in Cairo (Egypt), with the participation of the minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa said Tuesday, the ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting will be devoted to the review of the situation of the international petroleum market, the organizational issues and the evaluation of this organization’s activities, said the source.
OAPEC brings together ten Arab petroleum exporting countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya, Algeria, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Iraq, Syria and Egypt.
Created in 1968, this organization based in Kuwait, aims to coordinate energy policies in Arab countries, with the goal to promote their economic development.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region