APS : Tuesday, 22 December 2015
ALGIERS- French Minister of Justice Christiane Taubira underlined, Tuesday in Algiers, for an international solidarity to combat terrorism, adding that the fight should be “firm, outright and merciless.”
“Algeria and France are committed to working together because we are convinced of the need for an international solidarity to fight against this scourge,” Taubira told the National Radio.
The French minister underscored that the “fight against terrorism should be firm, outright and merciless,” adding that “it should be conducted against both the instigators and perpetrators (of the terrorist acts.”
“We must win the battle of recruitment so that Daesh would have no capacity to attract youths and train them to spread death,” she said.
Taubira underlined the quality of judicial cooperation with Algeria, dubbing it “excellent.”
The French minister arrived Sunday in Algiers for a working visit, during which she held discussions with top State officials and was received by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister