APS : Saturday, 02 December 2017
BISKRA- Nearly 160 national and foreign exhibitors are participating in the International Date Fair of Biskra, which opened Saturday in presence of Minister of Agriculture,
Rural Development and Fishing Abdelkader Bouazghi and Trade Minister Mohamed Benmeradi.
The trade fair, hosted at the regional Olympic sports school, showcases the different varieties of dates of the Algerian south, especially Deglet Nour.
Date by-products like jam, honey and flour or those made from date palms like chairs, hats, bags and ornaments are being exhibited alongside vegetables, fruits, farm animals, milk and dairies
Some stands were reserved for Badr bank, Credit Guarantee Fund, the Centre for Scientific and Technical Research on Arid Regions and the Technical Institute for Saharan Culture Development.
Representatives of African, European and Asian economic operators are participating in the trade fair, which aims at promoting the national production in the field and encouraging exports, the Director of CCI-Ziban Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sadek Khalil told APS.
The trade fair has been jointly organized by the National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI), CCI-Ziban, Biskra Chamber of Agriculture and the local chamber of craft industry.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea