APS : Sunday, 18 March 2018
ALGIERS-The Assistant Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) for Political Affairs and Security Policy Alejandro Alvargonzalez will be on a working visit to Algeria on 19-21 March 2018,
announced Sunday the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
The visit “is part of bilateral consultations under the NATO’s Mediterranean Dialogue, which Algeria joined in March 2000,” said the source.
During the visit, the NATO official “will meet with Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and will hold talks with senior executives in charge of the Mediterranean Dialogue with this organization,” concluded the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied