APS : Sunday, 18 March 2018
ALGIERS-The Assistant Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) for Political Affairs and Security Policy Alejandro Alvargonzalez will be on a working visit to Algeria on 19-21 March 2018,
announced Sunday the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
The visit “is part of bilateral consultations under the NATO’s Mediterranean Dialogue, which Algeria joined in March 2000,” said the source.
During the visit, the NATO official “will meet with Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and will hold talks with senior executives in charge of the Mediterranean Dialogue with this organization,” concluded the source.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea