APS : Monday, 10 April 2017
ALGIERS- More than 700 national and foreign exhibitors will take part in the 15th international fair of food-processing production “Djazagro” which opened Monday, at the Pins Maritimes exhibition centre in Algiers.
This fair, dedicated to professionals of food-processing and related industries, is taking place with the participation of companies coming from about thirty countries, and which are specialized in equipments, innovative techniques in the transformation and packaging of food products.
Most of the exhibitors come from European countries such as Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Turkey.
The fair also includes the large participation of companies representing African and Asian countries including South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, China, India, Jordan and Lebanon.
As for the exhibited equipments, services and materials, they are those used notably in the sectors of bakery and pastry, ingredients and aromas, food and drinking products, catering, material and equipment and food-processing, as well as packaging.
On the sidelines of this four-day fair, the “trophy of excellence El Djazair” will be given to the best cooks and bakers in Algeria, according to organizers.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya