APS : Monday, 10 April 2017
ALGIERS- More than 700 national and foreign exhibitors will take part in the 15th international fair of food-processing production “Djazagro” which opened Monday, at the Pins Maritimes exhibition centre in Algiers.
This fair, dedicated to professionals of food-processing and related industries, is taking place with the participation of companies coming from about thirty countries, and which are specialized in equipments, innovative techniques in the transformation and packaging of food products.
Most of the exhibitors come from European countries such as Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Turkey.
The fair also includes the large participation of companies representing African and Asian countries including South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, China, India, Jordan and Lebanon.
As for the exhibited equipments, services and materials, they are those used notably in the sectors of bakery and pastry, ingredients and aromas, food and drinking products, catering, material and equipment and food-processing, as well as packaging.
On the sidelines of this four-day fair, the “trophy of excellence El Djazair” will be given to the best cooks and bakers in Algeria, according to organizers.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie