A Ministerial Conference of Non-Aligned Movement will be held in Algiers between 26 and 29 May 2014. (A High Officials Meeting is scheduled on May 26 and 27 May 2014, and the Ministerial Conference is to follow on 28 and 29 May 2014). The conference, staged under the theme Enhanced Solidarity for Peace and Prosperity, is aimed at taking stock of the current situation and making decisions to give a new momentum to the Non-Aligned Movement.
Democracy, disarmament, economic growth, social development, and peace, are the main lines along which the Non-Aligned Movement, which comprises today 117 member nations and some twenty observing countries, articulates its action.
The Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has created and made available a website dedicated to this major event (www.namalgeria2014.dz)
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart