APS : Thursday, 12 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Thursday had a phone conversation with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who offered condolences to him,
to the Algerian people and government over the crash of the military aircraft Wednesday morning in Boufarik, Blida.
The Turkish president, in the phone conversation, expressed his country’s “constant solidarity” with Algeria.
In a message of condolences he sent to President Bouteflika on Wednesday, Erdogan had said Turkey was ready “provide to our Algerian brothers any kind of support in case of need.”
The military plane crash left 257 people dead, ten of them crew members, according to the ministry of National Defense.
Most of the martyrs of the tragic accident were Army personnel and members of their families.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied