APS : Thursday, 12 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Thursday had a phone conversation with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who offered condolences to him,
to the Algerian people and government over the crash of the military aircraft Wednesday morning in Boufarik, Blida.
The Turkish president, in the phone conversation, expressed his country’s “constant solidarity” with Algeria.
In a message of condolences he sent to President Bouteflika on Wednesday, Erdogan had said Turkey was ready “provide to our Algerian brothers any kind of support in case of need.”
The military plane crash left 257 people dead, ten of them crew members, according to the ministry of National Defense.
Most of the martyrs of the tragic accident were Army personnel and members of their families.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya