APS : Friday, 13 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Friday has received a message of condolence from French President Emmanuel Macron, in which he expressed full solidarity
of his country with Algeria over the military plane crash in Boufarik on Wednesday.
“I learnt with sadness and consternation that an air disaster struck Algeria on 11 April. I was deeply grieved by the heavy toll of the tragic crash,” said Macron in his message.
“In these painful circumstances, I would like to offer, in my own name and on behalf of the French people, our sincere condolences to the families of the victims, to the Armed Forces and to all Algerian people,” he wrote.
“France assures Algeria of its friendship and full solidarity in this ordeal,” added the French president.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces