APS : Friday, 13 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Friday has received a message of condolence from French President Emmanuel Macron, in which he expressed full solidarity
of his country with Algeria over the military plane crash in Boufarik on Wednesday.
“I learnt with sadness and consternation that an air disaster struck Algeria on 11 April. I was deeply grieved by the heavy toll of the tragic crash,” said Macron in his message.
“In these painful circumstances, I would like to offer, in my own name and on behalf of the French people, our sincere condolences to the families of the victims, to the Armed Forces and to all Algerian people,” he wrote.
“France assures Algeria of its friendship and full solidarity in this ordeal,” added the French president.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo