APS : Friday, 13 April 2018
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Friday has received a message of condolence from French President Emmanuel Macron, in which he expressed full solidarity
of his country with Algeria over the military plane crash in Boufarik on Wednesday.
“I learnt with sadness and consternation that an air disaster struck Algeria on 11 April. I was deeply grieved by the heavy toll of the tragic crash,” said Macron in his message.
“In these painful circumstances, I would like to offer, in my own name and on behalf of the French people, our sincere condolences to the families of the victims, to the Armed Forces and to all Algerian people,” he wrote.
“France assures Algeria of its friendship and full solidarity in this ordeal,” added the French president.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum