APS : Saturday, 25 June 2022
ORAN–Vice President of the Republic of Turkey, Fuat Oktay arrived Saturday at Ahmed-Benbella International Airport of Oran to attend the opening ceremony of the 19th Mediterranean Games.
Oktay was welcomed at the airport by Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra.
Marked by the participation of 3390 athletes from 26 countries, the 19th MG was organized in Oran from June 25th to July 6th.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya