APS : Wednesday, 29 August 2018
CAPE TOWN (South Africa)- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel underlined Wednesday in Cape Town that his visit to South Africa is part of strengthening bilateral cooperation
and deepening consultations on regional and international issues.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony