APS : Wednesday, 29 August 2018
CAPE TOWN (South Africa)- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel underlined Wednesday in Cape Town that his visit to South Africa is part of strengthening bilateral cooperation
and deepening consultations on regional and international issues.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine