APS : Wednesday, 29 August 2018
CAPE TOWN (South Africa)- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel underlined Wednesday in Cape Town that his visit to South Africa is part of strengthening bilateral cooperation
and deepening consultations on regional and international issues.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied