APS : Monday, 10 September 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will take part Tuesday in Cairo, in the 150th ordinary session of the Arab League Ministerial Council.
This session will discuss “the latest developments in the region, notably the Palestinian issue and the crises in Libya, Syria and Yemen,” said a Foreign Ministry statement on Monday.
The session will also discuss the promotion of Arab joint action and international issues, as international terrorism and will evaluate Arab relations with international and regional groups.”
On the sidelines of this session, Messahel will have “bilateral talks with Arab foreign ministers. They will broach issues of common interest and ways to consolidate and develop bilateral relations, “the source added.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo