APS : Thursday, 10 January 2019
COPENHAGUEN (Denmark)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Thursday, in Copenhagen, with Grete Faremo, the under-secretary-general of the United Nations and executive director of the United
Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), as part of his official visit to Denmark.
The discussions focused on cooperation between Algeria and the United Nations.
Faremo expressed United Nations’ thanks to Algeria for its role in relation to the UN system, especially the successful co-facilitation, with Denmark, for the adoption, recently, of a resolution on financing and development.
The Foreign minister and the UN official also discussed other issues of common interest, including the United Nations reform.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied