APS : Thursday, 10 January 2019
COPENHAGUEN (Denmark)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Thursday, in Copenhagen, with Grete Faremo, the under-secretary-general of the United Nations and executive director of the United
Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), as part of his official visit to Denmark.
The discussions focused on cooperation between Algeria and the United Nations.
Faremo expressed United Nations’ thanks to Algeria for its role in relation to the UN system, especially the successful co-facilitation, with Denmark, for the adoption, recently, of a resolution on financing and development.
The Foreign minister and the UN official also discussed other issues of common interest, including the United Nations reform.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony