APS : Thursday, 28 June 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel on Thursday in Algiers received US Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan.
The audience took place in the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry and has been attended by member of the two countries delegations.
The two parties examined the state of the bilateral cooperation and the regional and international political questions of common interest.
Later, the two officials have chaired the official opening of the works of the 5th session of the Algerian-US Bilateral Dialogue on Counterterrorism which will focus on “exchanging views and analysis of the political and security situation in the Maghreb and Sahel, as well as on counterterrorism cooperation, notably as regards the threats posed by violent extremism, return of foreign terrorist fighters and the cross-border organized crime.”
The two countries have held several sessions of this dialogue.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune