APS : MONDAY 09 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel has received, Monday in Algiers, the United Nations Under-Secretary General and UN Environment Executive Director, Erik Solheim,
who is on a two-day working visit to Algeria.
The discussions with the UN official focused on cooperation with the UN Environment as well as on Algeria’s efforts for the implementation of multilateral environment agreements and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
During the meeting, the two sides agreed to develop and strengthen cooperation between Algeria and the UN Environment, especially through the support to the promotion of green and innovative technologies and the inclusion of the environmental dimension in public policies.
Minister of Environment and Renewable Energy Fatima Zohra Zerouati participated in these discussions.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya