APS : MONDAY 09 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel has received, Monday in Algiers, the United Nations Under-Secretary General and UN Environment Executive Director, Erik Solheim,
who is on a two-day working visit to Algeria.
The discussions with the UN official focused on cooperation with the UN Environment as well as on Algeria’s efforts for the implementation of multilateral environment agreements and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
During the meeting, the two sides agreed to develop and strengthen cooperation between Algeria and the UN Environment, especially through the support to the promotion of green and innovative technologies and the inclusion of the environmental dimension in public policies.
Minister of Environment and Renewable Energy Fatima Zohra Zerouati participated in these discussions.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina