APS : Monday, 19 March 2018
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel received Monday in Algiers the Assistant Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) for Political Affairs and Security Policy Alejandro Alvargonzalez,
who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The visit is part of bilateral consultations under the NATO’s Mediterranean Dialogue, which Algeria joined in March 2000.
In addition to his meeting with Messahel, the NATO official will hold talks with senior executives in charge of the Mediterranean Dialogue with this organization.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart