APS : Monday, 19 March 2018
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel received Monday in Algiers the Assistant Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) for Political Affairs and Security Policy Alejandro Alvargonzalez,
who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The visit is part of bilateral consultations under the NATO’s Mediterranean Dialogue, which Algeria joined in March 2000.
In addition to his meeting with Messahel, the NATO official will hold talks with senior executives in charge of the Mediterranean Dialogue with this organization.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied