APS : Monday, 19 March 2018
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel received Monday in Algiers the Assistant Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) for Political Affairs and Security Policy Alejandro Alvargonzalez,
who is on a working visit to Algeria.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The visit is part of bilateral consultations under the NATO’s Mediterranean Dialogue, which Algeria joined in March 2000.
In addition to his meeting with Messahel, the NATO official will hold talks with senior executives in charge of the Mediterranean Dialogue with this organization.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony