APS : Sunday, 30 September 2018
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister, Abdelkader Messahel will partake Monday in the 69th session of the executive committee of the programme of the United Nations Higher Commission for Refugees (UNHCR),
announced the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
According to the same source, the session will focus on the committee’s reports on international protection and the financial and operational aspects related to refugees and displaced persons.
Participants will also share their viewpoints on the management of the issue of refugees and displaced.
On the sidelines of this meeting, the Algerian FM will hold talks with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum