APS : TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will be on a working visit on Wednesday and Thursday to European institutions in Brussels, during which he will meet Federica Mogherini,
High Representative of the (European Union) for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Vice President of the EU Commission, Antonio Tajani, European Parliament President, announced Tuesday the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
“On 19 October, Messahel will co-chair, with Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the (European Union) for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Vice President of the EU Commission, the 1st session of the Algeria-EU high level dialogue on regional security and counterterrorism,” said the source.
In addition to this meeting, Messahel will meet President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani.
“Both officials will discuss the means to strengthen inter-parliamentary dialogue on the occasion of the 16th Algeria-EU inter-parliamentary meeting scheduled for 19 October in Brussels,” said the communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied