APS : Wednesday, 11 October 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will start, as from Thursday, a trip to four Sahel countries, namely Mauritania, Chad, Mali and Niger, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During the trip, Messahel will hand over messages from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to the heads of State of these four countries, said the communiqué.
The messages focus on bilateral relations and the situation in the region, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya