APS : Wednesday, 11 October 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will start, as from Thursday, a trip to four Sahel countries, namely Mauritania, Chad, Mali and Niger, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During the trip, Messahel will hand over messages from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to the heads of State of these four countries, said the communiqué.
The messages focus on bilateral relations and the situation in the region, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina