APS : Wednesday, 11 October 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will start, as from Thursday, a trip to four Sahel countries, namely Mauritania, Chad, Mali and Niger, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During the trip, Messahel will hand over messages from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to the heads of State of these four countries, said the communiqué.
The messages focus on bilateral relations and the situation in the region, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum