APS : Thursday, 12 July 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel will pay on 13-14 July an official visit to Vietnam at the invitation of his Vietnamese counterpart Pham Binh Minh, said Thursday Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
Messahel will transmit, on this occasion, a friendship and esteem message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to his Vietnamese counterpart Tran Dai Quang, said the source.
This visit, which is part of high-level consultation traditions between the two countries, “will be the opportunity to review the state of the cooperation relations, notably in their economic, commercial and investment dimensions and to explore ways likely to further strengthen them,” said the source.
Messahel will assess, with his Vietnamese counterpart, cooperation between the two countries in the wake of the holding, in November 2017 in Algiers, of the 11th bilateral joint committee.
This visit will also allow the two ministers “to exchange their viewpoints on regional and international issues of common interest,” added the communiqué.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune