APS : Thursday, 03 August 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Thursday,
in Muscat (Sultanate of Oman) with his Omani counterpart Youcef Ben Alaoui Ben Abdallah said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This meeting “is part of the regular consultations between the two countries, in conformity with the instructions of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Sultan Qaboos Bin Said allowed the two ministers to review the state of bilateral cooperation and the way to strengthen it in order to bring it
The discussions also focused “on regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the situation in Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Iraq and the Palestinian issue as well as the fight against terrorism and violent extremism.”
On this occasion, Messahel reiterated Algeria’s commitment “to continue its efforts to contribute to the search of political solutions to these crises by favouring dialogue and reconciliation without foreign interference,” and in the respect of the country’s sovereignty,” said the statement.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister