APS : Thursday, 03 August 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held discussions Thursday,
in Muscat (Sultanate of Oman) with his Omani counterpart Youcef Ben Alaoui Ben Abdallah said the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This meeting “is part of the regular consultations between the two countries, in conformity with the instructions of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Sultan Qaboos Bin Said allowed the two ministers to review the state of bilateral cooperation and the way to strengthen it in order to bring it
The discussions also focused “on regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the situation in Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Iraq and the Palestinian issue as well as the fight against terrorism and violent extremism.”
On this occasion, Messahel reiterated Algeria’s commitment “to continue its efforts to contribute to the search of political solutions to these crises by favouring dialogue and reconciliation without foreign interference,” and in the respect of the country’s sovereignty,” said the statement.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation