APS : MONDAY 14 MAY 2018
BRUSSELS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met on Monday in Brussels with members of the national community established in Belgium.
Messahel is in Brussels as he co-chaired 11th session of the Algeria-European Union Association Council.
In this context, Messahel said that “this initiative, part of the activities undertaken by the Algerian government towards the national community abroad, which aims to be attentive to Algerians established in Belgium, become aware of their concerns and respond to them through concrete measures.”
The Foreign minister “recalled the decisions made by President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, in favour of the national community abroad.”
The members of the Algerian community present expressed their “satisfaction with this initiative and expressed their appreciation to the President of the Republic’s decisions aiming at consolidating the link between the Algerians inside and outside the country.”
They also expressed their “determination to contribute, permanently, to the development of Algeria and its cultural influence”.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea