APS : Friday, 28 September 2018
NEW YORK-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met Friday in New York (United States) with his counterpart of Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines,
Sir Louis Straker on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly.
Both ministers agreed to revive bilateral relations through a cooperation framework likely to “deepen consultation” between the two countries.
They also discussed regional and international issues of common interest.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune