APS : Saturday, 29 September 2018
NEW YORK-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Friday held talks in New York (United States) with the US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs,
David Hale on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The meeting was an opportunity to discuss bilateral relations and the prospects for their reinforcement, especially during the next bilateral meetings.
The two ministers also discussed situations of conflict and crisis in the Middle East, Syria, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara.
The two officials also focused on issues of common interest, including the fight against terrorism.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune