APS : Saturday, 29 September 2018
NEW YORK-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Friday held talks in New York (United States) with the US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs,
David Hale on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The meeting was an opportunity to discuss bilateral relations and the prospects for their reinforcement, especially during the next bilateral meetings.
The two ministers also discussed situations of conflict and crisis in the Middle East, Syria, Libya, Mali and Western Sahara.
The two officials also focused on issues of common interest, including the fight against terrorism.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation