APS : Wednesday, 05 December 2018
GENEVA – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Wednesday in Geneva met with UN Special Envoy for Western Sahara Horst Kohler.
The meeting took place just before the start of the round table on Western Sahara, to which Algeria participates as neighboring country.
The round table is part of the Resolution 2440 of the UN Security Council.
Last October 31st, the Security Council called on Morocco and Polisario Front to resume the negotiations “without preconditions and in good faith” to reach a just, lasting and mutually acceptable political solution which guarantees self-determination of Western Sahara people.
Earlier this morning, the Algerian foreign minister held talks with President of the Davos Economic Forum, Borge Brende, and the founder of the forum, Klaus Schwab.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization