APS : Thursday, 20 July 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel had Thursday a telephone conversation with French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian, said a communiqué of Foreign Affairs Ministry.
The talks are part of “the regular consultation between the two countries on regional and international issues of common interest,” said the communiqué.
In this regard, the two ministers “had in-depth discussions on the situation in Libya in the light of the developments on the ground and initiatives that have been launched to support the authorities of this country in its efforts to end the crisis.”
Messahel underlined, on this occasion, Algeria’s position “for an inclusive political solution as part of the Agreement of 17 December 2015 and its determination to persevere in the rapprochement between the different Libyan protagonists to allow Libya to restore security and stability and the Libyan people to build their perennial democratic institutions,” added the source.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne