APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
PARIS (France)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel co-chaired with his French counterpart, Jean Yves Le Drian, in Paris, the fourth Algerian-French strategic dialogue on security and counterterrorism.
The meeting has been an opportunity for the two sides to exchange views and analyses on regional and international issues of common interest, including the crisis and conflicts in Mali, Libya, Syria and the Middle East.
Messahel stressed Algeria’s positon in support of “political solutions through dialogue and reconciliation of the crises in Libya, Mali and Syria,” expressing “rejection of foreign interference.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune