APS : TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has arrived Tuesday in Niamey, the final stage of his tour in the capitals of some Sahel countries, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“Coming from Addis Ababa, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has arrived today in Niamey, final stage of his trip to capitals of some Sahel countries. He was welcomed upon his arrival by Minister of Justice of Niger Amadou Marou, also interim minister of Foreign Affairs,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
Messahel is carrying a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to Niger’s President Mahamdou Issoufou,” added the communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied