APS : TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has arrived Tuesday in Niamey, the final stage of his tour in the capitals of some Sahel countries, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“Coming from Addis Ababa, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has arrived today in Niamey, final stage of his trip to capitals of some Sahel countries. He was welcomed upon his arrival by Minister of Justice of Niger Amadou Marou, also interim minister of Foreign Affairs,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
Messahel is carrying a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to Niger’s President Mahamdou Issoufou,” added the communiqué.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea