APS : Monday, 14 January 2019
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Monday in Algiers held talks with South Africa’s Minister of External Relations and International Cooperation Lindiwe Sisulu.
Lindiwe Sisulu arrived Sunday in Algiers for a two-day official visit at the invitation of Messahel.
This visit, which is meant to further strengthen the fraternal, friendly and cooperative relations between the two countries, will be an opportunity for the ministers to review the bilateral relations and identify new ways with a view to bringing them to the level of privileged political relations between Algeria and South Africa.
As part of the ongoing coordination and consultation between the two countries, the two ministers will also discuss “a number of regional and international issues of common interest, particularly on the eve of important meetings including the African Union-European Union ministerial meeting, to be held in Brussels on 21 and 22 January, as well as the 32nd African Union Summit scheduled for 10 and 11 February 2019 in Addis Ababa.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied