APS : Monday, 28 May 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held discussions, Sunday in Algiers with his Bosnian counterpart Igor Crnadak, who is on an official visit to Algeria.
The discussions were extended to the members of both delegations.
Crnadak’s visit aims at strengthening political dialogue between Algeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina, and boosting bilateral cooperation.
The Algerian and Bosnian ministers will examine the different areas of cooperation and identify new opportunities.
They will also discuss regional and international issues of common interest.
During his visit, Igor Crnadak will be received by several senior officials.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide