APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has held discussions, Tuesday in Algiers, with his Guinean counterpart Mamadi Toure, on the sidelines of the 3rd session of Algeria-Guinea Joint Committee.
The discussions focused on political issues and the situation in the region, especially counterterrorism and the major issues on the agenda of the African Union, whose rotating presidency is currently held by Guinea’s President Alpha Conde.
It was also an opportunity for the ministers to broach the reform of the AU and other regional and international issues of common interest.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea