APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has held discussions, Tuesday in Algiers, with his Guinean counterpart Mamadi Toure, on the sidelines of the 3rd session of Algeria-Guinea Joint Committee.
The discussions focused on political issues and the situation in the region, especially counterterrorism and the major issues on the agenda of the African Union, whose rotating presidency is currently held by Guinea’s President Alpha Conde.
It was also an opportunity for the ministers to broach the reform of the AU and other regional and international issues of common interest.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum