Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Information > Messahel holds discussions with Guinean counterpart
APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has held discussions, Tuesday in Algiers, with his Guinean counterpart Mamadi Toure, on the sidelines of the 3rd session of Algeria-Guinea Joint Committee.
The discussions focused on political issues and the situation in the region, especially counterterrorism and the major issues on the agenda of the African Union, whose rotating presidency is currently held by Guinea’s President Alpha Conde.
It was also an opportunity for the ministers to broach the reform of the AU and other regional and international issues of common interest.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia