APS : Thursday, 30 August 2018
CAPE TOWN (South Africa)- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel was received Thursday at Cape Town by South African President Cyril Ramaphosa
to whom he handed over a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in which he reaffirmed Algeria’s commitment to strengthening its relations with South Africa.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied