APS : Friday, 11 January 2019
HELSINKI (Finland)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday, in Helsinki, by Finland’s President Sauli Niinisto to whom he handed a written message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Messahel, who is on an official visit to Finland, reiterated “Algeria’s commitment to working with Finland for boosting bilateral relations, cooperation and increasing political consultation.”
He stressed the good political relations between the two countries, dating back to “Finland’s support to Africa’s liberation.”
The two officials also tackled the regional and international issues of common interest, including the situation in the sub-region, in Mali, the Sahel and Libya.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation