APS : Friday, 11 January 2019
HELSINKI (Finland)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday, in Helsinki, by Finland’s President Sauli Niinisto to whom he handed a written message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Messahel, who is on an official visit to Finland, reiterated “Algeria’s commitment to working with Finland for boosting bilateral relations, cooperation and increasing political consultation.”
He stressed the good political relations between the two countries, dating back to “Finland’s support to Africa’s liberation.”
The two officials also tackled the regional and international issues of common interest, including the situation in the sub-region, in Mali, the Sahel and Libya.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president