APS : Sunday, 21 January 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held Saturday, in Algiers, a meeting with the Tunisian minister of Foreign Affairs Khemais Jhinaoui,
who is in Algeria as part of the 14th conference of Foreign Affairs Ministers of the 5+5 dialogue.
During the meeting, the chiefs of diplomacy of both countries examined the agenda and the thematic of the 5+5 meeting said the ministry of Foreign Affairs, adding that the two ministers hailed the level of representation of the members of this format of dialogue.
The 14th conference of Foreign Affairs Ministers of the 5+5 dialogue will be held Sunday, in Algiers, under the theme “Western Mediterranean: Promoting an inclusive and lasting economic and social development in the face of common challenges in the region.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied