APS : Friday, 29 July 2016
Beijing (China)- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union (AU) and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel held discussions on Friday, in Beijing, with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi.
“Discussions between the two ministers focused on the strategic partnership between Algeria and China, which quickly rose, in 2014, to a Global Strategic Partnership,” Messahel said.
One of the issues the two ministers tackled was the new port in the country’s centre, a top priority megaproject to be carried out in the next two years, he added.
Messahel and Wang Yi also broached regional and international issues, including the just and deep reform of the United Nations system, especially the Security Council.
The two officials met on the sidelines of the Coordinators’ Meeting on the Implementation of the Follow-up Actions of the Johannesburg Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart