APS : Wednesday, 02 August 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel held Wednesday talks with his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shoukry on the bilateral cooperation and ways to strengthen partnership in different fields, according to a
communiqué of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
“As part of his visit to Egypt in a tour that he make to several Arab countries, Messahel held talks with his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shoukry. The two sides assessed the process of the bilateral cooperation and examine ways to strengthen the partnership in different fields in the interest of the two countries and likely to establish the strategic character of the privileged bilateral relations,” said the communiqué.
The two sides reviewed “the latest developments in the Arab region, particularly in Libya, Syria and Yemen and the coordination of efforts in the fight against terrorism and violent extremism, in addition to the development of the relations among the Arab countries, notably because of the tensions marking the relations among the brotherly Arab countries in the Middle East.”
They stressed “the need to continue the coordination between the two countries on the Libyan crisis to bring closer the viewpoints of the Libyan belligerent and ensure a climate favourable to a comprehensive consensual political solution.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée