APS : Saturday, 09 February 2019
ADDIS ABABA- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel held Saturday, in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), discussions with the High Representative of the European Union (EU) for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy,
Vice President of the European Commission Federica Mogherini.
The talks, held on the sidelines of the African Union Summit, were about the overall relations between the two sides and ways to strengthen them, as well as on the next bilateral elections.
In this respect, the two sides welcomed the quality of the bilateral relations and of Algeria-EU political dialogue.
Messahel and Mogherini also exchanged views on regional and international issues of common interest, like the situation in the Sahel-Saharan region, notably in Libya and Mali, the cooperation in the Mediterranean, as well as the situation in North Africa and inter-Maghreb relations.
The two sides agreed to continue bilateral consultations on all the issues that have been broached.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony