APS : THURSDAY 25 JANUARY 2018
ADDIS ABABA- Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel held Thursday, in Addis Ababa, discussions with his Ethiopian counterpart Workneh Gebeyehu Negewo,
on the sidelines of the meeting of the African Union Executive Council.
In a statement to the press, Messahel said that he broached with the Ethiopian Foreign minister the bilateral relations, notably the preparations for the next meeting of the Algerian-Ethiopian joint cooperation committee in 2018 in Algeria, after that of Addis Ababa, held last year.
Messahel also said that the discussions with Gebeyehu Negewo focused on the agenda of the summit of heads of State and government, scheduled for 28-29 January in the Ethiopian capital, the reform of the African Union as well as on issues relating to peace and security in Africa, notably in the region of the Sahel and the Horn of Africa.
For his part, Ethiopian Foreign minister welcomed the quality of the bilateral relations, stressing the need to strengthen them on the occasion of the holding of the next joint committee in Algiers.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia